When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Copper Plated Bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

filmonger

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
In Memoriam
I listed this here as it is a modern bicycle......Up for your consideration is "Penny" my custom copper plated bicycle. She is a show bike and the frame was made to my specification by the small artisan shop of Bella Donna in Portland OR. They custom make bicycle frames by hand and are true artists. I commissioned the frame to be made by Bella Donna and then sent her down to be copper plated in CA. Once back we set about building her for the PDX bicycle show in 2012. We built her with a pair of our own handmade wooden bicycle rims along with a White Ind Crank. She has a two speed Strumy Archer kick back ( Brake ) rear hub. Velo Orange neck & handlebars & spring seat along with White Industries front hub. Fenders & Chain guard were added and are also Velo Orange ( VO ). Black Cork grips. She has been on display in a Local bike shop since. Time to let her go and find a home were someone will ride her. I prefer the look of her without fenders and chain guard - but that is my opinion. As Penny is in Oregon she needs both of these items in order to be ridden daily. She has been riden for Demo purposes mostly - needs a good polish & the wood rims could use a fresh coat of OSMO penetrating oil and possibly a new pair of tubular tires depending upon your wants. Also the grey Vittoria Tubulars seem to go flat after a few weeks or so. USD$ 1200.00 OBO - Item located in Portland Or.

Frame size is as follows - Wheelbase 104cm, Seat tube 56cm ( centre to centre - 54.5cm ), top tube 55.5cm, Stand over 80cm, crank arm 18cm

Located in Portland Oregon - Shipping to be arranged after sale...Shipping should be about $110.00 for lower 48 - but this varies by location - this is only one of many options we can explore for shipping but it gives you an idea of the cost and is only approximate depending upon the service you choose. We only charge actual costs for shipping.

$_57.jpg
$_57-1.jpg
$_57-2.jpg
$_57-3.jpg
$_57-4.jpg
$_57-5.jpg
$_57-6.jpg
$_57-7.jpg

Might still have a few ENO Cranks laying around..... I'll have to look - might take a while though as they are in storage.

Love the look ....

I've always liked the look of copper-plated bikes. Mike at Ant Bikes made a wooden tubed bike with copper-plated steel lugs. It was crazy !

Ant is a true artist ..... Besides having one of the coolest shops around

ANT, Mike recently moved shop. I went to the open house. Cool place. Mike is fantastic to work with.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back