When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GET-A-GRIP 2014 Bicycle Show, Swap Meet, Slow Drags & Poker Run Cleveland TN.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

dorr

Look Ma, No Hands!
GET-A-GRIP 2014, We are back, bigger and better than ever. This will be our 3rd annual Bicycle Show, Swap Meet, Slow Drags and Poker Run held in Cleveland TN on the Fourth Saturday of March: March 22, 2014. If you are curious to just how large this event is, or wonder what all goes on at the event: pull us up on” You Tube” under Get A Grip 2013. We have something for everyone from: a Top 20 award bicycle show and best of show award, a huge swap meet to find those bicycle parts or complete bike that you have been wanting, slow drags for lots of laughs in 3 age categories and the newest event the Bicycle Poker Run on our beautiful Cleveland Greenway. Last year we had people represented from over 7 neighboring states and expect even more this year. We are currently building this years giveaway bike and can be seen on http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/2014-get-a-grip.80226/. This is held at George R Stuart School with a huge playground for the kids. There will be food vendors on hand serving delicious food. All proceeds from the event benefit the American Cancer Society. Help us spread the word and HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although this one caters more to the rat rodders the girlfriend and I had a good time last year participating in the poker run (her) and drag races (me). I'm gonna change out the big boy chain ring to the clover leaf on the rat Phantom this year and be ready to race! V/r Shawn

Great show was great to meet fellow Cabe members, going to try and make it this year as well. LuisGT

February 2, 2014 Super Bowl Swap meet Nashville TN

Weather Permitting I should be at the Super Bowl Swap Meet in Nashville TN at the fairgrounds promoting the show this Sunday February 2, 2014. I will have the giveaway bike (http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/2014-get-a-grip.80226/ ) on display in its current build state and will be selling T-shirts from the event as well. ($12 each S-XL / $15 each for 2X) My vendor spot is 27 in the parking lot. Hope to see you there.

1 month away!

This Saturday, February 22, 2014 I plan on being at the bike show in Dallas GA. I will bring some T-shirts with me and may even have the giveaway bike to show off. Look me up if you are there. Thanks!

This Saturday, February 22, 2014 I plan on being at the bike show in Dallas GA. I will bring some T-shirts with me and may even have the giveaway bike to show off. Look me up if you are there. Thanks!

I was hoping to drag race again this year but I don't do slow! V/r Shawn

I too am going to miss the drag racing for I truly enjoy the heads up Ol' S'kool drags but after the incident last year in the drags we felt it best to change. I apologize and may look into a way to bring it back next year. Thanks for your comment.

I enjoyed seeing everyone in Dallas GA yesterday at the swap meet. Picked a few good pieces and had a wonderful time. Thanks for all the kind comments on the GET-A-GRIP bike show and look forward to seeing everyone again.

We are now a little over 2 weeks away from our show. We look forward to seeing everyone in Cleveland TN on March 22, 2014. We have advertised everywhere and have tried our best to make this a household name. The show is located on one of the main traveled streets in Cleveland and provides a lot of foot traffic. We go the extra mile in seeing that you have a great time at our show. We will have plenty of event shirts on sale. The 2014 give away bike is now finished and someone will go home with a great bike. The Bicycle Poker Run is having great response for it is a nice 8 mile ride on a beautiful Greenway and gives you a chance to win some cash while you are at the show. Each person that sets up as a vendor receives a goody bag full of surprises. We will be doing slow drags this year for 3 age groups and will provide some great entertainment. We have food vendors on hand and the BBQ is so good it has been selling out before the day is done. There is a huge play ground for the kids and plenty of room for them to have fun. We are two fold: we want to provide family fun while raising money for the American Cancer Society. Don't miss this event!

Back