Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
    Thats what we need more greedy politicians to screw this country up more.(if that's possible)
    GENE

Thumbs Up
    Received: 369
    Given: 375

0 Not allowed!
    we have to look at this fairly. if you partition a conservative state like Texas into 6 new states with new senators and congresspeople, it would upset the delicate balance in the Senate and House, while partitioning California into 6 new Democratic states is perfectly reasonable! right...I mean correct?
    Scott
    another day in the punch bowl.
    Small Stuff for Sale!
    http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?47677-Small-Parts-For-Sale
    Cyclone Coaster
    Ride Vintage!

Founder: Southern California Huffman Rescue
    Team Huffy!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 9

Default Just a fact

0 Not allowed!
    Not trying to start any controversy, but I just thought a would post a fact.

California is the most populated state, And...
    There are more people living in California than in the second largest Country in the world which is Canada.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
    Oh god please let this happen. The state wouldn't be held captive by the idiot policies of Los Angeles and San Fran, hence the country wouldn't be held captive by this state.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79

0 Not allowed!
    Duplicate post.
    Last edited by Dave Marko; 02-22-2014 at 09:43 PM.
    "I'm just a soul who's intentions are go-oo-od. Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood." - Eric Burdon

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Adam View Post
    Not trying to start any controversy, but I just thought a would post a fact.

California is the most populated state, And...
    There are more people living in California than in the second largest Country in the world which is Canada.
    I'm not trying to start any controversy either, but I think the United States should assimilate Canada either though peaceful negotiations or warfare. Then we'll be the biggest country in the world. And if were still not the biggest, let's go after Mexico, and so on down the line, until we are.
    "I'm just a soul who's intentions are go-oo-od. Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood." - Eric Burdon

Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 37fleetwood View Post
    we have to look at this fairly. if you partition a conservative state like Texas into 6 new states with new senators and congresspeople, it would upset the delicate balance in the Senate and House, while partitioning California into 6 new Democratic states is perfectly reasonable! right...I mean correct?
    Actually, the total number of House seats wouldn't change, only the Senate. It would mostly impact Democrats in CA and Republicans in TX because it would split their electoral votes. Either way the electoral votes would more accurately reflect the popular vote.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thumbs Up
    Received: 210
    Given: 23

0 Not allowed!
    Nah... Just do five and turn LA into a prison....
    "Get a bicycle. You will not regret it, if you live." –Mark Twain

" Go to heaven for the climate and hell for the company"-
    Mark Twain

Thumbs Up
    Received: 92
    Given: 4

0 Not allowed!
    I think we need to conquer Mexico and make them a state.If we conquer them.The border would be much easier to safeguard because at the top at its border with the U.S. (1947 miles long), then narrowing and curving to the East, with its narrowest point at the Isthmus of Tehuantepec, where the Gulf of Mexico and the Pacific Ocean are separated by only 125 miles of land. We would only have to guard 125 miles!
    From one unstable person to another... I hope everyone is happy in your head -

we're all doing pretty good in mine!

I have been in Sane.

They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by vincev View Post
    I think we need to conquer Mexico and make them a state.If we conquer them.The border would be much easier to safeguard because at the top at its border with the U.S. (1947 miles long), then narrowing and curving to the East, with its narrowest point at the Isthmus of Tehuantepec, where the Gulf of Mexico and the Pacific Ocean are separated by only 125 miles of land. We would only have to guard 125 miles!
    That's all fine and well, and I can tell you had someone write all that for you, but there's still the little matter of the Canadian land grab. Personally, I hope they don't opt for peaceful negotiations.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast