When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1995, 96 G T mountain bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

walter branche

I live for the CABE
Looking for some information , are they considered any good? Sunday I bought 3 G Ts from actor Brain patrick clarke , and his olympic gymnast wife Kathy Johnson, the bikes were given to them by Gary Turner who was the founder of the company .
Is Gary Turner still alive? Thanks ,, walter branche

Post some Pics!

GT was at the top of their game in the mid 90's. Their MTB's were some of the hugely popular and they had one of the best race teams around. GT Zaskars of that era are still really collectible although not worth a ton most of the time. Gary is still alive and I believe he is still involved in the offroad racing scene.

I sold Hundreds of GT's and have been to the warehouse. I was not really a fan of them till I began working for a dealer. They were REALLY good bikes. A lot of cyclo cross racers liked them because the inner triangle was easy on the shoulders when portaging and they were pretty light. I have an Avalanche AL. One step down from a Zaskar. Sold a pile of Zaskars too .....

Post some photo's and models!

GT

GT's rached their peak popularity from the late 1980s-1990s. Their iconic "triple triangle" frame style was copied by many. I remember Murray being the biggest copy cat. The short-lived Titan Co. also copied this design, though those are much more rare (I own one myself, saved only moments from being crushed in a junkyard). The Titan co. I am referring to is mostly rembered for this BMX bikes in the 1980s.

A nice GT "triple triangle" frame style bike definitely has value but it all depends on what components are on the frame, the year it was made, whether or not is was on a race team, etc.

Pics please!

Back