When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crescent No.10

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jkent

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Girls Crescent No.10 Mostly original paint I do notice spots of touchup but it's not a complete repaint.
Really the only spot I noticed was the head tube. You can still see a lot of the original green pinstripe on the frame and fork.
Nice original badge and Crescent script pedals.
I don't know what all of the bike is or is not original to the bike use your own judgment.
$425 plus shipping through bikeflights.
make offer.
JKent
Girls Cresent and Columbia 033.jpg
Girls Cresent and Columbia 035.jpg
Girls Cresent and Columbia 036.jpg
Girls Cresent and Columbia 039.jpg
Girls Cresent and Columbia 041.jpg
Girls Cresent and Columbia 043.jpg
View attachment 150638

Last edited:
Are the badge holes evenly spaced side by side or staggered a bit from one another?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on board at $400 shipped provided the badge holes are just slightly staggered from one another, between this one and my crescent I think I could make a really show worthy machine.
Email or pm me and we can talk any details, your mailbox seems to be at capacity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious if this bike takes 3/16" or 1/4" block chain? I have extra 3/16" block chain if anyone needs it for her rebuild.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back