When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1920 Johnson motor wheel on rollfast bicycle for sale!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

powersteroke13

'Lil Knee Scuffer
sorry everyone I got off the wrong way the last time I guess greed got the best of me. But im here now and im serious about selling the bike. I don't want any hard feelings. This bike should be with someone who will appreciate it for what it is. Hope you guys understand.

1920s johnson motor wheel on a roll fast bicycle. The motor however does turn over but it does not run. It looks complete minus the gastank and needs a front rim. Its a very cool piece. I wish i had the money to restore it.

call or text 1-631-805-4062 ..i will answer everyone to the best of my knowledge

johnson.jpg
motor1.jpg
motor2.jpg
motor.jpg
motor3.jpg

For those that aren't aware, the buy it now price on Ebay is $4500, per the seller.

So if you sell the bike for $4500 and take out the Ebay 10% fee your left with $4050.
And still have to take out the PayPal Fees as well.
But then come back on here and apologize for all the crap that went on the first time but only make the situation worse.
LMAO

sorry everyone I got off the wrong way the last time I guess greed got the best of me. But im here now and im serious about selling the bike. I don't want any hard feelings. This bike should be with someone who will appreciate it for what it is. Hope you guys understand

What I don't understand is why you are apologizing, and then trying to sell this bike to someone for 5k, when you have an ebay ad that says a buy it price would be $4500. Then you play stupid, asking where that info came from. It came from you.

okay if your not interested why do you keep goin on about it ? if you like it buy it ? not all of you but some cry about everything like oh wow i said i had a buy it now of 4500 and posted it for 5K what am i not allowed? go get it on ebay then for 4500. i see some of u hold grudges dosent bother me so its okay im here to sell a bike if you don't like it im okay with that. but if your priority is to write bad about me and my item im selling u must have a boring life .. sorry

So if you sell the bike for $4500 and take out the Ebay 10% fee your left with $4050.
And still have to take out the PayPal Fees as well.
But then come back on here and apologize for all the crap that went on the first time but only make the situation worse.
LMAO

It's funny how people talk so much poop, his bike his way of selling. If you're not stepping up and buying it why talk?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 204
I have followed this. My thought is. What has gone on has gone on. I dig the bike. If I had the money at this time I would try to buy it. As long as I got it for what I thought was fair, everything else doesn't matter. Some may agree some will not.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back