When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would It Be Possible To Have A Sticky In This Section?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

GTs58

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Edit:

It seems things have taken a new direction with more mismanagement at the other site and a few threads have been locked for no logical reason.

This is a post from the now new owner of the Schwinnbikeforum after she was exposed of using her moderating power to pursue her personal vendettas. During the time she was a moderator she had three ID's, JenniferG, this one JenniferC and the third ID Maryjane9 that's still active but not used.

Attachments

• JenniferMeltdown.jpg
    JenniferMeltdown.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:
I hope Scott lets you continue the registry.I know all the work you put into it for the Schwinn forum.There is no other known registry for this rare bike. This registry took many hours to get together and it would be a gift to the Cabe to have it.Good luck GT.

Thanks Vince. I would really hate to see all that work go down the drain. I know this site is mainly about the older bikes and hopefully something like this would be accepted by the other members.

Last edited:
do you plan on deleting the thread on sbf? also,do you plan on keeping any info from the 5 speed owners thread?

5 speed Corvette registry

I agree with Vince, we need to keep this 5 speed Corvette registry going and keep it updated as we find more of them.

Haha, you saved that post Gary! How awesome! Hope they let you host it here.

over and out,

Douche Bag #2

Having never seen your effort I would have to ask if it is merely a registry e.g. bike description, serial , owner or is it more informational to include colors offered, differences between the five speed bikes and others, and other info unique to the five speed. If so you may want to arrange this info into a short monograph and have it put on the home page. As far as pure registrys go people have suggested this before but if you start one then folks will want an Evinrude registry, a Bluebird registry, an Aerocycle registry, and heaven forbid, a Phantom registry! Scott will allow you to update the monograph and it serves a broader purpose than just counting how many of a particular model exist. Just my thoughts. V/r Shawn

I'm not a middleweight collector but I have seen the information. It would be a shame if it were lost. I don't know creating a Registry sticky sets a precedent unless you make it so. This thread has been up for a week or so with no response so it looks like the issue may be moot.

I can host one (but)

on antiquebikeparts.com Happy to host pages for anyone-

if you post the info it will be on the cabe as if a sticky - just not at the top - I would guess scott could decide the merit after it was posted.

2c

GT,i would wait until you see one of the big guns[red names] on and PM them.We really need this registry.It should qualify on the Cabe.These are very collectable bikes.Good luck.

Back