When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1938 Raleigh Golden Arrow

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

chughes1

Finally riding a big boys bike
I have for sale a 38' Raleigh Golden Arrow. This is the finest example I have ever seen. The frame is 21". Everything original except the "Shock Stop" grips and tires. . The lightning works. The pump. bag and rain cape are included. The paint, chrome and graphics are very good. The Bluemel's No Weight fenders are spectacular. I've dropped the price to $2000 plus shipping from Westwood Ma. This is a great bike. If you need more pictures, email Chuck

Attachments

• DSCN0830.jpg
    DSCN0830.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 794
  • DSCN0838.jpg
    DSCN0838.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 884
  • DSCN0839.jpg
    DSCN0839.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 744
  • DSCN0840.jpg
    DSCN0840.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 717
  • DSCN0841.jpg
    DSCN0841.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 688
  • DSCN0842.jpg
    DSCN0842.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 699
  • DSCN0843.jpg
    DSCN0843.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 684
  • DSCN0844.jpg
    DSCN0844.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 677
  • DSCN0845.jpg
    DSCN0845.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 676
  • DSCN0846.jpg
    DSCN0846.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 698
Last edited:
new bumpup

I have for sale a 38' Raleigh Golden Arrow. This is the finest example I have ever seen. The frame is 21". Everything original except the "Shock Stop" grips and tires. . The lightning works. The pump. bag and rain cape are included. The paint, chrome and graphics are very good. The Bluemel's No Weight fenders are spectacular. $2300 or BO plus shipping from Westwood Ma. This is a great bike. If you need more pictures, email Chuck
Trying to bump this up again for a second look

Price change

This is a price change
I have for sale a 38' Raleigh Golden Arrow. This is the finest example I have ever seen. The frame is 21". Everything original except the "Shock Stop" grips and tires. . The lightning works. The pump. bag and rain cape are included. The paint, chrome and graphics are very good. The Bluemel's No Weight fenders are spectacular. I've dropped the price to $2000 plus shipping from Westwood Ma. This is a great bike. If you need more pictures, email Chuck

I'm reposting ( bumping up)

Back