When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Great deal on a Monark on VT Cl

-
what a deal!!!

the good ones are always so damn far away.i hope one of our members in the area can score this one.:)

monark in vermont

tried to contact seller many times he did not respond to my e-mails or texts,called left messages nothing.was a 250 mile drive for me to Burlington from mass.would have loved to get that bike.then I found an older craiglist post of same bike for 550.00 in a town just south of Burlington just a couple of weeks earlier.dealing on craiglist is always an adventure!!!!

Last edited:
That's a shame

Not to get on a soapbox, but nothing pisses me off more than people who won't answer their emails when that is the preferred method of contact. FYI people- post a phone number. Done with that, it would have been nice if you could have got that super deluxe, it was a nice one.

CL emails

Not to get on a soapbox, but nothing pisses me off more than people who won't answer their emails when that is the preferred method of contact. FYI people- post a phone number. Done with that, it would have been nice if you could have got that super deluxe, it was a nice one.

I gotta think many of the CL email non-responses is due to over-zealous email spam filters. If the seller/buyer isn't aware of such things the missed emails just pile up. I got a call from an old guy selling a tiger two months after I sent my email to him. He said he had a pile of emails that his computer tagged as spam and that he was working his way though them one by one.

monark in vermont

47 monark reposted in Vermont contacted seller said bike was still for sale,ok,can I buy it? never responded back,same nonsense as first post,i just want to buy the bike!!I just don't get this guy

47 monark reposted in Vermont contacted seller said bike was still for sale,ok,can I buy it? never responded back,same nonsense as first post,i just want to buy the bike!!I just don't get this guy

As a friend of mine was fond of saying, "Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear eats you!" Used to piss me off, but he was right.

Back