When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Visiting Portland.OR July 24-26

-

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
I will be visiting family in Grant's Pass,OR from July 18-23 for my Uncle's 90th Bday. Planning to drive up and check out Portland for a couple days afterwards. I've already made tentative plans to meet up with Derek & Dave, but wondering if anyone else want's to grab a beer with us while we're there? Any events going on that weekend? Please post here or PM. Thanks! Hope to put some faces on Cabe names:cool:

Not mine, but worthy of review. First posted by member Crazy8 in the "Complaint Department"
This should help pump some blood into your post.
tumblr_lhoacpjsIw1qgm3aoo1_500-1.jpg

Not mine, but worthy of review. First posted by member Crazy8 in the "Complaint Department"
This should help pump some blood into your post.
View attachment 157735

I think there should be some kind of rule on here that every time a discussion about nipples comes up this image needs to be included at least once on every page of that thread. That's the kind of rule that I would all about enforcing. Some people care about prices and locations, I care about hot titties.

The Red Arrow

These are my own Oregon grown past times. The rest is hearsay.

1956 Schwinn "Red Arrow" Spitfire (Manufactured Feb 14th 1956)

red_arrow.jpg

red_arrow_2.jpg

Last edited:
Back