When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Apple Krate

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Look at the bidding.It fell flat around $600 and the early bidder [maybe friend of owner?] jumped in to save from having to sell it? Still 5 days to go.Interesting.

Last edited:
Looking at the bid page I would assume that the 35 hunerd was the reserve amount and some dip hit it. No way is that thing worth that amount to a normal sane collector.

Good eye

I see what you mean... $600 sounds about right, $3500 certainly does not. 68 was the only year without a front fender wasn't it? Didn't it also sport a pogo seat post? At $600, I'll keep ahold of mine for a while longer... If these are really turning $3500 then I'll sell all my krates!

Ken

Look at the bidding.It fell flat around $600 and the early bidder [maybe friend of owner?] jumped in to save from having to sell it? Still 5 days to go.Interesting.

There was no bidding war on that. It went from 600 to 3500 so there was a reserve of that amount and the winner must have known what the reserve was. Or, maybe some seller shenanigans going on but I kinda doubt it.

Back