When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Early post war Schwinn DX

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

brokeass

Look Ma, No Hands!
WANTED: Early post war Schwinn boy's 26" DX. Complete bike, klunker, or a frame. Looking for a summer project. Let me know what you have and price please. Thanks!

WANTED: Early post war Schwinn boy's 26" DX. Complete bike, klunker, or a frame. Looking for a summer project. Let me know what you have and price please. Thanks!

I have a 1948 26" DX. If this a year that fits your need. I will post pictures and price. I believe it is complete less the horn in the tank. Thanks, Ron

Schwinn DX

Wow,didn't think.it would be this hard to find one of the most common balloon tire bikes ever made. Maybe you guys should change the name of this stupid site to hoarders.com lol

Well I opened this thread thinkin I have a DX frame to part with but after reading down the page its now not for sale !
Hoarder ??? yep I fit that description sometimes :rolleyes:

I have some

See pictures
20140712_184750.jpg

Schwinn DX

Yea, that's my whole point. Im obviously new to this forum and that's how you treat a newbie? And when you watch literary hundreds of bikes sell on here between the same five or six guys before you can even send a pm calling dibs,its pretty aggravating. Then you post looking for a pretty common low end bike and you get what,one guy out of all these "pros"?? What?????
Even if i did find a bike on here,im sure its the usual " I'm keeping the headbadge,tank,headlight,kick stand,fenders,seat ." bulls@#! Bwahahahaha!

Back