When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Middleweights

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cyberpaull

Finally riding a big boys bike
1960%20SCHWINN%20PANTHER%20III.jpg

1962%20Schwinn%20Jaguar%20Mark%20IV.jpg

MY%201962%20SCHWINN%20AMERICAN%20DELUXE.jpg

Last edited:
Nice looking bikes. Back around 2000 I had about 22 middleweights. Combination of real nice girl's and boy's bikes. I was buying them when no one wanted them. I love the late 50's early 60's deluxe bikes. Brand did not matter as long as they were like new looking and deluxe. The colors, the chrome. That time period is my favorite for cars, house design etc.

Nice looking bikes. Back around 2000 I had about 22 middleweights. Combination of real nice girl's and boy's bikes. I was buying them when no one wanted them. I love the late 50's early 60's deluxe bikes. Brand did not matter as long as they were like new looking and deluxe. The colors, the chrome. That time period is my favorite for cars, house design etc.

"Back when no one wanted them"

Geez, tell me about it! I used to find middleweights in garages sales and the trash! Now I see junkers I would have parted out sell for $100-$150 on eBay...and they actually sell for that!

My Red Jaguar

My Jaguar up above is is one of my Prize bicycles to me. The main reason is because its a Two Speed all original. Nothing at all has been replaced or redone. The previous owner had it hanging on the wall in his Billiard Room for 27 years. The tires are original and all cracked haha.

may have to sell this one

my beautiful one owner 1968 schwinn starletIII.the nicest looking bike i own but need to fund other projects.not sure yet, just thinking about it.

Attachments

• IMG_1957.jpg
    IMG_1957.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 154
Very nice examples cyberpaull. I'm surprised there isn't a Corvette 5 speed in the collection yet. :D

I love Schwinns and any tank/tanklight bike for that matter. You have some nice looking ones. I especially like the American. I like the late '50's-early '60's bikes and cars, too. The houses are also of some interest to me, as well, but the ones from the Victorian/post-Victorian era are my favorite achitectual styles. The ones from about 1850-1915.

Back