When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is this worth?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

petritl

I live for the CABE
I went into a bike hoard this afternoon . The bike owner is hesitant to sell this one so I want to make him a fair offer.

I'm sorry the pictures are horrible , it was dark and near 100 degrees in the shed.

20140719_134125_zps3e0f74b6-1.jpg

20140719_134132_zpsa2f93829-1.jpg

20140719_131852_zps73b66ffe-1.jpg

20140719_134330_zps7f5b9f76-1.jpg

get the honda

and firebird vert- forget the bikes unless you can just pile them up!

looks good and rusty sitting on that gravel floor for who knows how long. still some very good CT parts there, but they look rusty. I'd start at about $200 IMHO.

the firebird is nice, but I'm betting rotted underneath...

i think all tht rust will come right off. the top tube shows some life of original paint.

if you clean it up and the rust does come off tht is a super score if u do get it for $200

looks complete with original basket and head badge.I would go $300.Its an earlier model with the brace and skiptooth.I might go $350

Petriti

The question I would have is What is it worth to Petriti? How much are you willing to pay for it.
So many people ask these questions as though it is a huge investment like buying a 1953 Corvette.
Well all of this stuff is just fun toys for me. Not the Investment of the century. I hope you can get it for 50.00.
That seems fair.
Good Luck

Some people who have one of these for sale and want to overinflate the price of it. might tell you it is worth 600.00. That would create a false value like that of the one they are trying to sell.
Kelly Blue book.
Dealer Price
Private sale
Rusty condition
over 200,000 miles?
Who knows?

Obviously some folks haven't shopped for CT parts lately! I'm seeing an easy $4-500 in parts. V/r Shawn

Obviously some folks haven't shopped for CT parts lately! I'm seeing an easy $4-500 in parts. V/r Shawn

X2.... easily that much in parts. Go out and find a set of prewar .120 CT drop center wheels. I like to stay in the 60% of parts value.

Last edited:
Back