When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

snagged this today - prewar admiral

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

imfastareyou

Finally riding a big boys bike
prewar canti bike. bought it from the original owners son. a little rustier/ more beat than I hoped but I'm pretty stoked. seller was a great guy, I love the color. darts, pinstripes an the downtube are all REALLY nice.

wheels are rotted out toast. reminds me of an old car that was parked over dirt for 30 years. dang moisture!

8B42EAE4472D4A5786E8602486579ED3_zpsetlg-1.jpg

D7EEA89BF8F844CD979DF84E9E2D7963_zpsdnrw-1.jpg

7793798ACD1C4BFE97B7ADBD4BC4D783_zps1bcj-1.jpg

yep. prewar on CL. seller was awesome. got a few petro items from him too. was his dads bike. think I'm going to get some wheels and a chain and keep it together.

snagged this today

yes i really like the colour on this super find you got .looks like it mite clean up good . from bicycle larry

pulled the crank and cut the hubs out of the rust tonight. pedals were not original, one had wood blocks.

crank is dated '37. serial number is X77273.

what do you guys think on year? 38 would start with an A? it looks like it may have had a tank at one time. it also has the little bumper on the frame that I thought was 39 and 40? of course that may have been added.

9776AFCBB1714E20B801C4FCC3112CE8_zpsbbm2-1.jpg

C12D86544D524F97B8AE64E59585A6E4_zpsrkce-1.jpg

when you can .....could you post a closer picture of the sprocket....im interested to see what schwinn mounted on this model thanks

Serial is 38

If you decide to part with the bike let me know, I'd try and step up and offer what it should be worth.

Back