When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First time caller long time listener.

-

Joe Buffardi

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hello all!!! Well after many years of drooling over some of the coolest bikes on The CABE I have finally joined. My name is Joe Buffardi and I have had every type of bike known to man. I love any and all bikes. I am very Happy to be part of a growing and interesting community. I also want to thank William Laroque and Cyclone Frank for getting me back into Balloon tire bicycles. I also love Vintage BMX and Vintage Mountainbikes.

I have a ton of things to share with you all!!!

Here is one of them.

I found this crazy cool all aluminum mountainbike. Built very well with some really nice late 70's early 80's components and is very light. I have never seen another like it. This is my only mountainbike I have right now.

mountain1.jpg

mountain3.jpg

mountain10.jpg

mountain9.jpg

mountain8.jpg

mountain6.jpg

mountain7.jpg

mountain4.jpg

mountain5.jpg

mountain2.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome! That is one crazy looking bike!
This vintage mountainbike forum doesn't seem to be very active.
Seems most here are into the old balloon tire bikes, especially prewar, and Stingray Musclebikes.

wow

Definitely hand made!! He or she even fabricated a triple tree fork. One of a kind. 'first time caller...' too funny! Welcome to the Cabe

Back