When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mead Arch Bar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

josehuerta

Finally riding a big boys bike
Arch.jpg
Arch (1).jpg
Arch (2).jpg
Arch (3).jpg
Arch (8).jpg

20" frame, forks likely toast, but some of you work miracles. I didn't understand the dark color of the bike initially, but think someone wiped it down with oil decades ago to deter the rust. I cleaned a couple of spots and the white darts come through nicely. Not saying there is a pristine coat of OG paint beneath, there is not. There are however a lot of good pieces on the bike - Aristocrat saddle, wood wheels/hubs will be good I think with service, unique sprocket. Bottom bracket and wheels turn freely, but chain has frozen spots. I see promising signs of nickel on the edges of the hubs, so maybe all that oil worked. There is also a dent and bow in the right seat stay. No pedals. I lubed the bell and with a gentle nudge it rings happily. Might make a good first project for a young collector. $250+ shipping from 88030 New Mexico.

...yea, time to hang up the 'ol "Finger".... I'm sell'n ma stuff anee way....

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back