When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

any interest in an Exchange for Schwinn Front expander brake shoes/parts?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikeguy

Finally riding a big boys bike
Had some difficulty finding and getting restored front drum brakes and parts and have secured 4 very good sources for their refinishing so this might work well for some people.

I could do Post war Schwinn Expander front brake shoes with new lining installed on them. You could send me the good shoes that need relining and I inspect then if good cores, exchange them for good relined shoes and ship back the same day.

Pricing would be in $55 a set range including USPS priority mail return shipping.

I have 3 sets in getting relined now and could do this for those who want quick turn around and a quality product.

I could also do exchanges for the hub rechroming and porkchop powder coating, if needed.

Prices for that would totally depend upon the condition of your parts being sent in for exchange. The people I use give me real good service and finished product for giving them "clean/smooth/grease free items to restore. I give them polished sparking clean items to work with ONLY.

I have the machinery/tooling to "clean" and polish for the restoration and could perp your items if they are rough. I have even done minor metal repairs to the hubs and pork chops, before their done, that is not detectable.

I have to use my supplies and tooling and would need to recover the materials costs for that stuff and a pre agreed labor fee.

Let me know...I do not care one way or the other.

Back