When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's Sunday what Schwinns did we find this week... 7-27-14

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

vintage2wheel

I live for the CABE
Suspended
It's Sunday what prewar/vintage Schwinn bikes-parts-history did we find this week???

Post some pics and tell us the story behind the find!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spitfire

image.jpg

Excuse the awful picture. But I got this 59ish Schwinn Spitfire late last night,walking around my friends neighborhood it was siting in the bed of a truck that looked to be a scrap pile. Asked the older gentleman if he would sell it, he said if I could take it out I can have it!!
Turns out the mans wife is the origional owner. I'll clean it up and take better pics.

Michaels latest Schwinn

My Son Michael added this one to his keeper collection, can somebody help him with the age? he thinks it is his oldest Schwinn ballooner, it looks like it may have had a tank at one time?, he bought it with 2 others from a local farm, he paid $150.00 for
IMG_6349.jpg
IMG_6352.jpg
IMG_6354.jpg
IMG_6355.jpg
IMG_6356.jpg
IMG_6357.jpg
IMG_6358.jpg
this one, we will post more pictures after he cleans it up and gets it road ready, thanks for looking, Mark & Michael

'36 Aerocycle

This actually arrived at the house Friday but we had already left for Charleston. This came from the large collection Darcie and Nick bought. I want to thank them for giving me first shot at this bike and taking the time and effort to pack it extra carefully. It arrived without a scratch, went together with no problems, and rides great! I took it out for a three mile check ride and everything was smooth as silk as the saying goes! The bike is somewhat over restored with some things being chromed that shouldn't have been but this is in line with a lot of the old school restorations where shiny was better.This bike was found by Steve Doan and supposedly photos exist of it as-found. If someone would like to share these I would appreciate it. The bike presents well and all the electrical works so I'm very happy with it. Beside, beggars can't be choosy! V/r Shawn

Attachments

• DSC_0828 - Copy.JPG
    DSC_0828 - Copy.JPG
    261.4 KB · Views: 314
  • DSC_0836 - Copy.JPG
    DSC_0836 - Copy.JPG
    263.9 KB · Views: 311
Back