When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Boys--My Pre War Schwinns

-

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Unlike some of you Schwinnaholics I only have three pre war Schwinns: from left to right-'33 B10E, '36 Aerocycle, and '38 canti Autocycle Deluxe. Never say never but I think I've got the ones I want-for now! V/r Shawn

DSC_0837 - Copy.JPG

Curious

These are really something...Thanks for posting. Sometimes I develop such tunnlevision that I forget the Schwinn universe is bigger than 60's middleweights. I know such little about these beauties. What would bikes like these sell for?

These are really something...Thanks for posting. Sometimes I develop such tunnlevision that I forget the Schwinn universe is bigger than 60's middleweights. I know such little about these beauties. What would bikes like these sell for?

Lets just say that if you spent the same amount on Schwinn Middleweights as these bikes retail for, you would need a very large storage space.

Attachments

• storage.jpg
    storage.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 227

Figure $20k ish for all three. V/r Shawn

Back