When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ingo Bike Reproduction Parts

-
Ingo prices

I make some Ingo Bike Reproduction Parts like: floor mat, front fender, older wood platform frame, and now the rear hub.
Prices: floor mat $100. front fender with fender brace $100. wood platform $60.rear hub complete assembly $150. brake shoe $35. brake handle spring $15. brake handle shoulder screw $15. brake rod $25. Collar, handle bar tube SS $25. bearing handle bar tube chrome plated $30. kickstand & clip $50. bushings for goose neck & handle bar tube (2) $25. tapered pin for fork SS $5. Plus shipping. Note, I sell these items on eBay and some of the prices on eBay are higher due to the fees charged. If you go on eBay today and search Ingo Bike you will see a couple of items I have listed to see the pictures. (seller name is jiminy01) I just signed up with The CABE today and haven't figured out how to attach pictures yet.

Prices: floor mat $100. front fender with fender brace $100. wood platform $60.rear hub complete assembly $150. brake shoe $35. brake handle spring $15. brake handle shoulder screw $15. brake rod $25. Collar, handle bar tube SS $25. bearing handle bar tube chrome plated $30. kickstand & clip $50. bushings for goose neck & handle bar tube (2) $25. tapered pin for fork SS $5. Plus shipping. Note, I sell these items on eBay and some of the prices on eBay are higher due to the fees charged. If you go on eBay today and search Ingo Bike you will see a couple of items I have listed to see the pictures. (seller name is jiminy01) I just signed up with The CABE today and haven't figured out how to attach pictures yet.

Jim...Welcome to the CABE, and thanks for reproducing stuff... more folks need to do this.

Ingo

Yes, thanks for taking the initiative and making the investment to reproduce parts, and welcome to The CABE. An Ingo is on my list of bikes I'd like to have someday.

Pictures of the Ingo parts I reproduce any questions (773) 631-8767

Lg flood board 1.jpg
parts pix 1.jpg
Ingo mat pix.jpg
front fender pix.jpg

Last edited:
An update on the price of the rear hub assembly now $100. Also I made a DVD - Ingo Bike Restoration Tips. a little over 2 hours in length with lots of tips from my experience of restoring some Ingo Bikes. Including Ingo Bike types and tips, front wheel replacement, rear wheel replacement, Clincher rear sewn, Brake shoe & spring, Rear wheel lacing, Pinstriping & hand grips and Parts sources - $8.50 with free shipping.

Back