When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good size-and price-surplus saddlebags

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Andrew Gorman

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Not "correct", but these bags from American Science and Surplus look the part:
http://www.sciplus.com/p/RUBBER-DUTCH-BAG_47908
and at $2.00 each they sure are cheap enough. I'm turning a pair into pannier bags on my commuter, but these would work well for any kind of rat-rod waffenrad. I'm putting a piece of Sintra inside the bag on the back, which I'll then through bolt to the rack. They are pretty heavy duty rubberized fabric. Just a suggestion....

Placed an order

Thanks Andrew

I placed an order for their "mystery bag" It will look good on my compax paratrooper.

Screamin' hot deal! Keep your order under $15, and shipping is less then $6- just ordered 7 of them (all for less then a 20 ball, shipped) Tnx for the heads up!

I couldn't resist either. For 10 I got two big ones and there are two smaller ones on the site as well. I got two of those too.

That site is awesome. I burnt a good 30mins on it today.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Received your bags yet?

I placed an order last Friday sept 9th. Now I know it's way to early to complain, but I emailed them to see if shipped and have not heard back.

Has anyone received their bags yet?

jim

Today is the 9th. I think you mean the 4th. Same as me.

When I get home I'll let you know if I got anything.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I got mine! They did take a while to arrive- these guys are not Amazon. I think the total time was 10 days or so .

I got two of these yesterday. Ordered the same day it was posted here. Bags look nice for commuter panniers or something, definitely not an era correct item, but can't beat the price!

Got a confirmation

I placed an order last Friday sept 9th. Now I know it's way to early to complain, but I emailed them to see if shipped and have not heard back.

Has anyone received their bags yet?

jim

I'm quoting myself here. Got a confirmation today! So everything is okay.

I just get a little nervious when they don't acknowledge an order receipt.

jim

Back