When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Torrington Star Rat Trap Pedals

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Handyman

I live for the CABE
WTB Torrington Star Rat Trap Pedals

Hello Cabers,

Would love to find a set of Torring Star Rat Trap pedals to complete a restoration. What might you have? Pete in Fitchburg

torrington star #2.jpg

pedals

Pete,

Mike Cates sells these as re-pops and they are stunning!!
Perfect for that restoration..

His price is $500 if I remember correctly. Well worth it.

Bill

L1130786.jpg

Nice looking pedals but they don't look like exact repos to me (based on pic of original pedal shown). V/r Shawn

Pete,

Mike Cates sells these as re-pops and they are stunning!!
Perfect for that restoration..

His price is $500 if I remember correctly. Well worth it.

Bill

View attachment 163431

WOW!! Thanks for that information Bill........................those are awsome looking repros. I'm working on a lead right now with Walter Branche, but if that doesn't work out I just may consider these. After purchasing an original set and then having them plated, I'm sure I'd have over $500 into them. Pete in Fitchburg

Nice looking pedals but they don't look like exact repos to me (based on pic of original pedal shown). V/r Shawn

Hi Shawn, The pedals do look slightly different in the spindle area, but they still do look awsome. Is it possible there were different styles/years of Torrington "Stars"?? Perhaps this repro was modeled after a different pedal? Pete in Fitchburg

pedals

I just sent Mike the link and maybe he can take over and answer questions.

Hopefully he'll jump in and take it from here …( and hopefully he still has a set left )

Back