When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Torrington Star Rat Trap Pedals

-

Handyman

I live for the CABE
WTB Torrington Star Rat Trap Pedals

Hello Cabers,

Would love to find a set of Torring Star Rat Trap pedals to complete a restoration. What might you have? Pete in Fitchburg

torrington star #2.jpg

pedals

Pete,

Mike Cates sells these as re-pops and they are stunning!!
Perfect for that restoration..

His price is $500 if I remember correctly. Well worth it.

Bill

L1130786.jpg

Nice looking pedals but they don't look like exact repos to me (based on pic of original pedal shown). V/r Shawn

Pete,

Mike Cates sells these as re-pops and they are stunning!!
Perfect for that restoration..

His price is $500 if I remember correctly. Well worth it.

Bill

View attachment 163431

WOW!! Thanks for that information Bill........................those are awsome looking repros. I'm working on a lead right now with Walter Branche, but if that doesn't work out I just may consider these. After purchasing an original set and then having them plated, I'm sure I'd have over $500 into them. Pete in Fitchburg

Nice looking pedals but they don't look like exact repos to me (based on pic of original pedal shown). V/r Shawn

Hi Shawn, The pedals do look slightly different in the spindle area, but they still do look awsome. Is it possible there were different styles/years of Torrington "Stars"?? Perhaps this repro was modeled after a different pedal? Pete in Fitchburg

pedals

I just sent Mike the link and maybe he can take over and answer questions.

Hopefully he'll jump in and take it from here …( and hopefully he still has a set left )

Back