When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1908 indian racer mag drive single

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

thehugheseum

I live for the CABE
heres an updated pic of my 08 indian racer i never get to work on.......if you get a whiff of anything to help this bike or anything pre 1913 please please contact me

IMG_2222.jpg
IMG_2223.jpg

and the only mag drive single i have ever found a pic of

1908 indian racer mag.jpg

That poor bike deserves someone that would make time...I am available, run away bike from your current master, and I will hug, cuddle, and work on you....

ha! so im working on customers porsches and i look over and the indian had moved like 10 ft closer to the dr.........im thinking "what in the hell?" then i came in for lunch and read this........he heard you bri!

it is torture to have this thing down there and no time to do anything but glance at it once inwhile

its not for lack of passion but just time right now....so yesterday i get this

IMG_2217.jpg

im thinking......sweet i found the correct carb........but no i found an 03-06 carb.......now my silly ass is thinking "i should find a bike for my new carb" instead of anything rational

Hey good luck with the project.... maybe you can get the later carb with that one!!! Love dem one lungers!

i managed to hobble a few more parts on the 08 and refine some others.....we shot these the other day....happy holidays cabers

xmassssss 2014.jpg

Back