When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark Springer Help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

BLWNMNY

I live for the CABE
I need some of your Guy's advise on stiffening the ride on a Monark dual original springer, it's on a super cruiser. I need to stiffen the ride so it won't bottom out, and hit the underneath of the front fender. do they make aftermarket replacement springs that are heavier duty than the original? spacers? what other solutions do you suggest? I know this has to be a common problem, you roll off a curb and you just about bottom out. any and all advise is highly appreciated.

Thanks! Chris

Last edited:
springs

Check out Ebay item #161304114607
The seller's name is CROSSBOWUSA.
I believe they make every part for the Monark fork.

the ebay guys springs are way fatter- looks for the older repop ones

You may ask him if he still has his old reproduction springs or ask Memory lane classics, they had some of the repop stuff, I used a set of the repop springs on one of my wife's Monarks and they worked well.

Thanks for your guys info, I talk to him, and I have some parts on the way to make this thing ride alot better. Chris

Back