When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1937 Cwc Roadmaster

-

American Vintage Bicycle Supply

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I found this bike several months backs.

It's a 1937 Cwc Roadmaster Badged Berry Cohen Special.

Berry Cohen owned a bike shop in Atlanta but is best known for the invention of the "Jiffy" Kickstand in 1934.

Here is the bike all cleaned up.

yde5a5ym-1.jpg

remyme8u-1.jpg

ja7uba4u-1.jpg

ahesubyv-1.jpg

8y3uma7y-1.jpg

duna7abe-1.jpg

use3upag-1.jpg

Neat bike...with those chromed fenders, a custom for the jobber in Atlanta I think.
Did the bike come with that chainguard? Probably was a period add and complements the bike though.
I have a green 36 dbr and are generously sized and make a nice rider.
Chris

hmm

guard does not seem to have typical universal holes in the front as most accys do

Spectacular bike!! I haven't ever seen this badge before and I do love those double bar roadsters!

Neat bike...with those chromed fenders, a custom for the jobber in Atlanta I think.
Did the bike come with that chainguard? Probably was a period add and complements the bike though.
I have a green 36 dbr and are generously sized and make a nice rider.
Chris

Came with that guard. Would it have had one originally?

What do you mean by custom for the jobber? As in Berry Cohen ordering them that way?

Awesome bike! Love the look of the double bar roadster frames. I have a '37 CWC double bar roadster as well but not as deluxe as this bad boy. One frame design that looks great without a tank IMO.

Cool bike Tyler. You know if you move this one along it needs to stay in Georgia! V/r Shawn

Back