When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oh boy...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I saw it. Figured this was the tank from the bike that was being sold complete at one time.

Not surprising I have been seeing a lot of this lately. Too many individuals parting out bikes and asking a small fortune just for one part of the bike. They are fishing. They are fishing for someone that has more money than brains. They are out there but without the right bait they can be hard to land ;)

Actually he tried to sell this tank with a '38 frame that had been parted together. So this was really an orphan tank all along. This is one of those parts that goes beyond rare and if you have a '37 frame with the hopes of ever getting a complete tank this is probably going to be your only chance. This is why I stay away from project bikes--especially big money tank bikes with no tank! Your only option here is to whip out the big boy wallet or stay on the porch and watch the big dogs run! V/r Shawn

Back