When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1962 Ford Econoline E-100 Pickup -- Central NJ

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

nj_shore

Finally riding a big boys bike
Thought I would post this up before it goes to the 'auction site'
1962 Ford Econoline Pickup, Straight 6, 3 Speed on the Column.
Starts right up. New brake lines, hoses, wheel cylinders, and New master cylinder.

Not a super body but a cool cruiser. They sell body panels relatively cheap from Mac's in NY.
One point on frame needs future addressing. Simple box-out on spring. Sits fine now.

Lights work, Gauges work, E-brake and Brakes Great, Shifts through all gears, tires/wheels good...
90k mileage on Title. I have not driven it long distances, just around the block to make sure goes through gears.
Clean & Clear NJ Title in my name.

$2500

Video -- http://youtu.be/-SuXS4ITl5w

eline.jpg

Last edited:
haha, my babies have TWO wheels! I bought the car to haul around my bikes, but got a great deal on another pickup a week later.

So now I need to let loose. A member on here gave me an offer I can't refuse on a bicycle and I would much rather have that.

Those are cool trucks. My dad had one back around 1965 and he had the matching Econoline van.

I looked for one of these around my area but had no luck.If you were closer it would be mine.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back