When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pretty cool accessories....

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Terry66

Finally riding a big boys bike
Pretty cool accessories....Wingos and reflector

Decided to clean out some of my accessories. Got my eyes set on another project. All prices are shipped in the lower 48.

Wald Parade Struts - 4 reflectors. SOLD

819_1-1.jpg

819_2-1.jpg

819_3-1.jpg

Here they are mounted on my Elgin/Firestone
pilot9-1.jpg

Metal Winged hubcaps. I have no idea of worth...SOLD

819_4-1.jpg

819_5-1.jpg

Here they are mounted
scruiser10-1.jpg

Ride 'em Cowboy Reflector - $45 shipped

cowboy3-1.jpg

cowboy1-1.jpg

cowboy2-1.jpg

Last edited:
Been reading that the Wingo reflectors have been reproduced. Anyone know how to tell the difference?

Buying the Parade Struts

Hi Terry, I'd like to buy your parade struts. I can PP the money tomorrow, if that's okay?

Michael Siddons

Popa...check your PM. I had one PM before yours. If they back out, I'll shoot you a PM and you have dibs.

Thanks!

as far as I know, the repops have 3 tabs holding the reflector, and originals have 4. that said, yours are not like the ones I have that I know to be repopped. mine are one piece stamped and chromed, yours look thicker and like they were two pieces welded together. the repops used to go for around $60 for 4 of them, but are difficult to find. I'd be interested, but not at that price.
here is a photo of mine on the bike, I can go get close ups if you like when it's light tomorrow.

P8031387sm_zps3d6e911a-1.jpg

Better pics of the Wingo caps.

819_10-1.jpg

819_11-1.jpg

Here you can see a ship out of the reflector edge.
819_12-1.jpg

I'd take the cowboy reflector if you wanted to trade or something.

Hey there....I'd love to, but I am trying to fund another project.

Scott....thanks for the info. Yeah, I have seen them with four tabs and also three tabs stamped and with plastic reflectors. I've had a few PMs of interest and I am certainly willing negotiate a fair price. Shoot me a PM if your interested in talking.

Reflector is still available. Wingos have sold

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back