When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fair value on this stingray?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

sloar

Finally riding a big boys bike
A guy I know wants to sell his stingray that he's had since it was new, I wouldn't mind buying it,but I'm not sure what a fair offer would be. This is a before pic, it has been totally cleaned and serviced, new cables and the original chain guard put back on. Thanks

DSC01225_zpseaf10cf0-1.jpg

Stimgray

A lot depends on how nice the chainguard is stencil,paint get a picture of it

its in great condition, its been off the bike since new. and just hanging up in the garage.

I guess I should try to update the picture. My apologies, the brakes are both back on. This is what the bike looked like when I got it to overhaul. The front wheel is wrong, everything else should be correct. I did put generic brake cables on though.

It's tough to put a value on an incomplete bike. Most collectors want all original parts and are going to value it based on what it will take to return it to original. The good news is the missing parts aren't particularly rare (shifter overload tube can be a tough one). The bad news is the bike isn't particularly rare either I would say $200 max is pretty accurate though it could get more parted out.

Back