When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One inch pitch block chain - mike cates, ca.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mike cates

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
ONE INCH PITCH BLOCK CHAIN AVAILABLE in 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", and 1/2" INSIDE WIDTHS. (1/2" INSIDE WIDTH CHAIN IS SHOWN IN PICTURES FOR REFERENCE AND NARROWER WIDTHS ARE ALL THE SAME SHAPE).

ABOUT ME: I am a long time Wheelmen member and have sold chain world-wide on The Wheelmen site for nearly 40 years and have helped get many antique bicycles back on the road again and completing numerous special restorations.

USE THE CLICKABLE LINK RIGHT UNDER THE LAST PICTURE TO OPEN THIS DOCUMENT FOR ORDERING/PRICING/MEASURING INFORMATION

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND PICTURES INTO YOUR FILES FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE:

Mike Cates
2257 Cameo Road,
Carlsbad,
Ca. 92008
(760) 473-6201

PHONE CALLS/QUESTIONS ALWAYS WELCOMED

BEST TO EMAIL ME DIRECTLY (NO TEXTING) AT [email protected]

One Inch Pitch Block Chain 021.jpg

One Inch Pitch Block Chain 022.jpg

One Inch Pitch Block Chain 023.jpg

One Inch Pitch Block Chain 024.jpg

View attachment ONE INCH PITCH BLOCK CHAIN ORDERING INFORMATION.doc

Last edited:
Clickable link to pricing/measuring/ordering information document of block chain

Since there is so much information, I posted a clickable link document right under the last picture to save space in my posting.

SO THERE ISN'T ANY CONFUSION, PRICING SHOWN ON THE WHEELMEN SITE AND IN THE WHEELMEN NEWSLETTER IS BEING UPDATED TO REFLECT MY NEW PRICING

Thank you,
Mike Cates, CA.

Last edited:
Back