When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fender syles

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

schwinnman

Look Ma, No Hands!
what is the different between b7 n b6 fenders on Schwinn balloon bikes of the 50s n do they all inner change or certain ones for certain balloon bikes ?

Attachments

• P9150006.jpg
    P9150006.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 50
  • P9150007.jpg
    P9150007.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 51
  • P9150008.jpg
    P9150008.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 48
  • P9150009.jpg
    P9150009.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
the ba107 what does that look like n they is some fenders on sale on ebay but I don't know what belongs on my bike I have a 1951 mens Schwinn signature just a Schwinn badge that is all I know about it

B107 and b 607 are like phantom fenders with the built in light but painted more or less...then you have b507 and b97 which on the un equipped models had no fender light so basically your standard balloon duck tail wide fender or if it was base equipped then they would have the light but no tank or rack..

Last edited:
the ba107 what does that look like n they is some fenders on sale on ebay but I don't know what belongs on my bike I have a 1951 mens Schwinn signature just a Schwinn badge that is all I know about it
Ba107 and b6 autocycle fenders looks like what's on the brown one I'm selling. ..

Last edited:
Back