When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Evening ride

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

drglinski

Finally riding a big boys bike
(Disclaimer: I haven't posted much on this forum so I apologize if I put this in the wrong spot. I wasn't sure if it should go under "Middleweights" or "Schwinn" so "Schwinn" it is. Mods/admin. can move this if I goofed.)

There aren't many things that can clear my mind like bicycle riding. I've been having a bit of personal blues lately and I usually go riding after dinner anyway, so this helped. I decided to shoot a pic of my ride for the evening- '58 Spitfire.

IMG_20140919_193003_zps88e488fa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The days are getting shorter so riding for long rides after dinner is getting more and more difficult. I'm not looking forward to what comes after fall.....

A nice ride does help to clear the mind. There's nothing like the feeling you get from a classic.
That's a very nice Spitfire, enjoy.

Great bike

(Disclaimer: I haven't posted much on this forum so I apologize if I put this in the wrong spot. I wasn't sure if it should go under "Middleweights" or "Schwinn" so "Schwinn" it is. Mods/admin. can move this if I goofed.)

There aren't many things that can clear my mind like bicycle riding. I've been having a bit of personal blues lately and I usually go riding after dinner anyway, so this helped. I decided to shoot a pic of my ride for the evening- '58 Spitfire.

vbulletin
[/URL][/IMG]

The days are getting shorter so riding for long rides after dinner is getting more and more difficult. I'm not looking forward to what comes after fall.....

Had a 57 just like it. It was the bike that started this madness.hence my site name. As for what comes after fall, I'm sure all of us feel the same way on that. It sucks.

Back