When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cycle Truck

-

Shawn Michael

Wore out three sets of tires already!
DSC00199.JPG
DSC00205.JPG
DSC00204.JPG
DSC00200.JPG

I recently found this Schwinn Cycle Truck for sale and would like to know if I should buy it at the $500 asking price. The seller said it is all original and only missing the clips for the top of basket. What do you think it is worth? I want to add it to my collection but dont have enough cash right now.

Sometimes the baskets are worth as much as the bike itself. That color is incredible!
I would buy it if I had a chance.

I almost bought this bike a few years ago, it was in Arizona then. its not as old as the guy has it advertised as.. I think it is a 1959 if I remember correct. the basket is not a Schwinn basket, and the handlebars are not correct and I believe he told me the neck was replaced also the pedals aren't correct. the basket looks similar to a original but isn't. real baskets can get expensive... still not to bad of a price. the guy in Arizona was asking $700.00 at the time... if it were near me I would probably buy it... but I have a spare original basket....

I did not end up buying the Cycle Truck. It was over my budget and not worth the six + hour round trip to get it.

Back