When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fall 2014 Memory Lane Swap Meet, October 23-25

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

sm2501

CABE owner
System Administrator
Memory Lane's Fall Swap meet is October 23-25, 2014. 24516 Third Street, Grand Rapids, OH 43522 (419) 832-3040. Usually a good meet and the last one of the season. Always a lot of fun.

2014 memory lane swap meet

i will be there. also got to no a guy buy buying a bike from him in the spring be come good friends. so hes going with me for the first time to memory lane .hes looking to buy. same with me . its all ways a good time at memory lane from bicycle larry

Last edited:
memory lane fall swap meet

whats every body going to bring to memory lane i think i am going to bring the massey 1928 bike and may be some more bikes .

Attachments

• massey 005.jpg
    massey 005.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 518
  • massey 004.jpg
    massey 004.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 507
  • massey 003.jpg
    massey 003.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 510
  • massey 007.jpg
    massey 007.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 518
memory lane fall swap meet

ordered some parts for friend friday from lisa from memory lane .i asked lisa if they had any foxs grips left she said thy only have 3 pair left they had got from mr foxs daughter glass jeweled champion .60.00 a pair note!!!! each pair is one green and one red .it will not be long to memory lane lets see what your bringing. from bicycle larry

Attachments

• memory lane 2014 009.jpg
    memory lane 2014 009.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 446
  • memory lane 2014 007.jpg
    memory lane 2014 007.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 444
The forecast is for some good weather 63 degrees partly sunny/cloudy. 0 to 10 percent chance of rain.
I'll be there with a truck and trailer load just gotta figure out what to bring.

I have never been to the fall meet. I was thinking of coming on Thursday but was wondering if Friday might be more well attended?
I know that in the Spring it's hopping both days.. I had thought that maybe by being there Thursday and being an early bird that could be better, but not if most people are coming Friday? I'd be open to the thoughts of all of you veterans of MLC.. It looks like the official start day listed by MLC is Friday. I might risk someone carrying off my parts if I don't get there until Friday LOL.. It's a major decision you know.. Thanks..

Jim.

2014 memory lane swap meet

both days are well attended. i have even come on a wednesday all readly a lot of venders there .remember thy come from all over i come in from ontario canada its allways a good time . from bicycle larry

I have never been to the fall meet. I was thinking of coming on Thursday but was wondering if Friday might be more well attended?
I know that in the Spring it's hopping both days.. I had thought that maybe by being there Thursday and being an early bird that could be better, but not if most people are coming Friday? I'd be open to the thoughts of all of you veterans of MLC.. It looks like the official start day listed by MLC is Friday. I might risk someone carrying off my parts if I don't get there until Friday LOL.. It's a major decision you know.. Thanks..

Jim.

Wed through Saturday. Ya never know, ya know? :D

Back