When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My '56 Black Phantom build..Tuco..in the pages of Ol' Skool Rodz magazine

-

Smoopy's

Finally riding a big boys bike
hey guys, just thought I would share this. My build-off bike from last year A.K.A. "Tuco" has a full feature in issue #67 of Ol' Skool Rodz magazine. I believe your local newsstand has it now!!...anyway, to me it's a big deal since this puts bicycles in the limelight right along with the custom car/ hot rod culture..I just hope it leads to many more bikes being featured along with the talented builders who build them...big thanks to Alan a.k.a. "DecoTriumph" for the write-up and opportunity. .here's the issue:
IMG_3469_zpsc91a8e7d-1.jpg

IMG_3465_zpsee01a277-1.jpg

IMG_3467_zpsc9acbe32-1.jpg

IMG_3466_zpse39772bc-1.jpg

Last edited:
That was a smart move giving those two tubes to Alan at just cost plus 10%. He returned the favor very nicely!:cool:

Nice build

I was at the store on Wednesday waiting for an rx to be filled and wondered over to the magazine rack. Picked up an issue of this magazine and seen your bike. It's a very tasteful build. Great to see it amongst the killer rat rods. Good for you man. Rob.

I was at the store on Wednesday waiting for an rx to be filled and wondered over to the magazine rack. Picked up an issue of this magazine and seen your bike. It's a very tasteful build. Great to see it amongst the killer rat rods. Good for you man. Rob.
Thanks bud..

Back