When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1962 Radiant Blue Varsity

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

schwinnbikebobb

I live for the CABE
Picked up this 62 Varsity a month or so ago. Liked the color and decals. This was the sellers daily rider, kind of cool. We were about done talking when I mentioned I was worried about finding the original bars and brake levers but the seller said "I have them" so the deal was done. As you can tell from the stickers this has been around! Pretty cool bike, a nice representation of a early 10 speed. Got the seat from Bri (thanks Brian!) This is the last year for the 26" wheels before switching to 27"

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    418.1 KB · Views: 94
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    365.8 KB · Views: 101
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 97
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    300.9 KB · Views: 94
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 95
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
That is nice!!

Looks like it's had a few newer parts over the years (rear derailleur, spoke protector and pedals)...Did he also have the orig seat?

Actually I replaced all of those. Went with next newer Huret model. Had one original pedal so replaced them both for a better look. Same for the spoke protector. Will keep all the original parts with the bike. Seller said the original seat was "long gone" BTW love the Super Continental!

Back