When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old Clyde Dunaway Schwinn Shop (SCORES)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

American Vintage Bicycle Supply

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Clyde Dunaway passed away earlier this year and left his shop to the family,

I was the first in the door at the sale this morning and grabbed some things.

90 years of Schwinn stuff all in one.

shop.jpg

stuff.jpg

Last edited:
Actually the liquidator called me about a month ago and to be honest I was fairly disappointed. Yea there was the Schwinn box and a few other things but for a shop that had been there that long I was kinda hoping for some real treasures. I had my reservations though because I had known the owner and he was pretty frugal. I had asked him on occasion if he had any NOS and he always said "no" but I didn't know if he was sandbagging or not until the liquidator called me. I'm glad you found some things you liked. You came right past the house--shoulda stopped by! V/r Shawn

Actually the liquidator called me about a month ago and to be honest I was fairly disappointed. Yea there was the Schwinn box and a few other things but for a shop that had been there that long I was kinda hoping for some real treasures. I had my reservations though because I had known the owner and he was pretty frugal. I had asked him on occasion if he had any NOS and he always said "no" but I didn't know if he was sandbagging or not until the liquidator called me. I'm glad you found some things you liked. You came right past the house--shoulda stopped by! V/r Shawn

I've been meaning to stop by! Couldn't remember if you were in that part of town or not. Honestly I expected to see you there today.

The dealer newspapers and catalogs were probably the best scores. Packed with info especially the 1963 papers.

The Schwinn and Morrow boxes went for a great deal. That's why I woke up at 3:30 am and was in the doors at 7:00!! Hah

Sad to see the end of an era, but glad to see that stuff isn't going to end up in a landfill.
Congrats, on the acquisitions! Extra special knowing the shop it all came from and the history behind it.

Fun

Man, throw in a hot cup of coffee and a walk with my dogs and that would be the perfect morning.

Tradition

why like this bro

Fair question. Poking around for cool bike stuff in a sweet old brick building... distracted by the spirit of the owner who refuses to leave until every precious part has a home...bro that's just pure gold.

Back