When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

53 Schwinn racer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

joel.romeo.79

Finally riding a big boys bike
3a5802ff0beb8648e8cc47e75c2b9f86-1.jpg
f77334bfc9fb081f069d1fa85fc2e0b1-1.jpg
fa58b931f8a942f6227715d9c1b45099-1.jpg
5cdddbb7a11840ffb5bec57fa8ece7a9-1.jpg

I really like this one. I may put the decals back on it and keep it. It's more like a paperboy bike than a panaracer

It wasn't me I swear.

It might be a 1963 but it isn't or most of it isn't 1953. It is also a lightweight not a middleweight. Roger

I have the chain guard for this bike I have a blue one jockie stick and a red and chrome jockie stick.
20 each.

That bikes dope! I have 2 65 racers red and black Ionly have a crappy phone so pics aren't ever good, though.

The Racer came out in 55, if I remember right. I have an identical (but not as nice) 57.

I believe the Racer was introduced for the 56 model year. Hey Joel, go thru the serial number list again and scroll down past 1953. Schwinn duplicated some serial numbers during the 50's so your frame may be a few years later than a 53.

I kind of put my own hub and other stuff on it. It had nicer hoops when I got it they were the ones that have the I cant remember right now fancy cusive expensive ones I forget they went to a nicer frame

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Back