When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chester Andrachick

-

sm2501

CABE owner
System Administrator
Most folks know Chester as the Monark-Man. He can be found at most East Coast meets "pedaling" and teaching the Monark way. He gave me this picture of him in 1953 on his Christmas bike. He gave me the idea for this are for us to show ourselves on our bikes when we were kids.

Chster1.jpg

Chester2.jpg

Chester2.jpg

Chster1.jpg

Related?

I know folks will ask if I am related to Wes Pinchot, the fender doctor? Well, no... my dad made up the name when he came here, but my brother is indeed the actor from that sitcom.

BALLOONATIC O-O

I know folks will ask if I am related to Wes Pinchot, the fender doctor? Well, no... my dad made up the name when he came here, but my brother is indeed the actor from that sitcom.

BALLOONATIC O-O

So cool that there are so many famous Pinchot's :). Also cool to see the genesis of the Monark Man. Cool thread and forum!

the monark man

yes chester is a super nice guy .i got a lot of parts off chester over the last 15 yrs.. i love the monark bikes to thats a real nice picture of you and your super deluxes bike chester from bicycle larry

Attachments

• ccm bicycles 071.jpg
    ccm bicycles 071.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 486
  • ccm bicycles 073.jpg
    ccm bicycles 073.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 476
  • roadmaster 001.jpg
    roadmaster 001.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 470
Last edited:
So Bronson Pinchot is your brother! That's so cool...His role in Beverly Hills Cop was so funny. And your Mom has got to be a special lady.

BALLOONATIC O-O

Back