When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Westfield Paratrooper bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Nickinator

Riding my '38 Deluxe Bluebird
Can buy this bike if it's worth anything to anybody, pretty rough, not sure what year it is? No blacked out parts. Frame needs straightening, head tube is tweaked to the side a bit, fenders dented up, frame comes apart and has the separate connecting bracket, bike looks pretty complete with headbadge- pic from my iphone of it didn't turn out great, but says Westfield, and Paratrooper. Let me know if anyone has interest and we'll pick it up.

Darcie/Nick

photo-48.jpg
photo-46.jpg
photo-47.jpg
photo-49.jpg

Last edited:
If you pick it up and are parting it out I would take the kickstand. Any seat? If so I could use that too.
Thanks
Tom

No seat.....if we get it will let you know, but unless there is some real interest in it will not bother with it.

I would definitely be interested in the bars, frame coupling and kickstand. I would be interested in the entire bike (i've bought worse) but the shipping could be a deal breaker. Would need to know what you would sell for to commit. Email me at;

[email protected]

Will check with the seller again for a firm price Ken and let you know. Thx for the info.

Darcie

I am also interested in this, maybe all or parts. I do need a coupling sleeve for another bike of mine, always want more of the bars, and if the frame has damage I have a special project for that as well.
Curtis

Back