When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where can I find these fenders?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

classic3spds

On Training Wheels
Anyone have an idea who makes / made these fenders or where I can find a set?...they appear to be aftermarket.
Thanks in advance.

2lkb5ec-1.jpg

2f0dmqa-1.jpg

Those are custom fenders, and very nice ones at that!

They look like they were strongly influenced by 1930s and late 1940's Cleveland Welding fenders, which were ballon tire fenders that had a peak and curved braces.

This guy ?

Woody's Custom Wood Bicycle Fenders. I know not wood, but I think he can make anything it is amazing what they do just throwin it out there its worth a look:)

maybe not because he does mostly wood work but maybe he does custom stuff like this

Last edited:
Wow!...thanks for all the replies and input, much appreciated.
This bike was up for sale on ebay not to long ago. Out of respect of the owner the photos do not belong to me and feel that its not appropriate to post his full photos here...sorry.

I reached out to the seller in regards to the fenders but never heard back from them, I was hoping that someone may have seen these around but after searching I came up with the same thing.... custom.

Put me down for a pair!!!! Wait. How much?

I think those fenders would be very popular if someone started making them for sale but I think they would be quite pricey.

Wow!...thanks for all the replies and input, much appreciated.
This bike was up for sale on ebay not to long ago. Out of respect of the owner the photos do not belong to me and feel that its not appropriate to post his full photos here...sorry.

I reached out to the seller in regards to the fenders but never heard back from them, I was hoping that someone may have seen these around but after searching I came up with the same thing.... custom.

Thanks for posting the link! That bike is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!

Anyone have an idea who makes / made these fenders or where I can find a set?...they appear to be aftermarket.
Thanks in advance.

2lkb5ec-1.jpg

Don't think these fenders are exactly custom, or that is; 1 of a kind.

Custom because they do not look like any made by a bike manufacture, but just look at all the press work involved in making the brackets. In the front wheel photo looks at the inside of those brackets too. Actually if not for attraction, those pressed areas would be large mud traps to rust em up.
That's not simply hand tooled, or I highly doubt them to be..

Tool and die's were made to cut and press those brackets out, which means, somebody somewhere is or has in the past made them for customizing a bike.

I'd be hunting every corner of the net if me wanted them because, there's more than one set out there somewhere.

They are very cool looks-in too!

Might be some type of low-rider custom fenders, don't know but, whoever, needs to do a little marketing. Looks like they'd give any rat restoration a wow factor!

Last edited:
Back