When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Paramount Waterslide Decals

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

frampton

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Does anyone know of a source for a reproduction Paramount downtube waterslide decal like the one pictured?

Thanks

Attachments

• Paramount-decal.jpg
    Paramount-decal.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 581
Waterford has them. There was just a thread on the SBF of a guy doing a 1947 Paramount and he had pictures of the bike after Waterford painted it with new decals. That was one of them that was used. Roger

Waterford has them. There was just a thread on the SBF of a guy doing a 1947 Paramount and he had pictures of the bike after Waterford painted it with new decals. That was one of them that was used. Roger

Thank you,

I contacted Waterford and they said that their decals are vinyl. I ordered a true waterslide decal from Velocals. It is the type that Schwinn used originally. The bike I am using it on is a P14 with good original paint. The down tube decal was removed by the original owner. I can see a faint outline where it used to be.

Here are a few pictures of my 1960 Paramount.

Attachments

• par.JPG
    par.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 518
  • par1.JPG
    par1.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 422
  • par2.JPG
    par2.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 413
  • par5.JPG
    par5.JPG