When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ray Sabo Western Flyer 40's

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Evans200

I live for the CABE
In Memoriam
This is a photograph of my Dad Ray Sabo, now 85, on his new Western Flyer that he says his Dad bought for him during WWII at Western Auto in Detroit. He lived over 1/2 mile from school and needed a "permit" to ride the bike to and from. Born in 1929, he would be a teenager in this photograph.

000172_472459e57t0923203a264z_C_550x324.jpg

western flyer

thanks for puting the picture on. its great to see thees pictures .also like chester the monark man on his monark super deluxes at age 9 . lets see more. i my self have no pictures of me on my 28 in. ccm . from bicycle larry

Awesome!

Awesome, thanks for posting! My mom is 86, a year older than your dad. I hope pops is doing well. Mom is still going strong... they call them the greatest generation for a reason.

Fantastic to see these old photos, this is my favorite thread. Please post 'em if you got 'em!

Balloonatic O-O

Thanks hoofhearted! Still trying to ID Dads Western Flyer. Maybe the larger pic will help.

Back