When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 Schwinn Roadster

-

tailhole

I live for the CABE
Fun bike, not all original parts, but fun ride fo-sho...

WP_20141103_009-1.jpg

WP_20141030_065-1.jpg

WP_20141101_014-1.jpg

Looks like a fun rider, I have a few bikes set up the same way. A roadster is next on my list.

I'd love to see some photos. I like these skinny tires. This one has a 24t front ring and 9t rear, so it's easy to pedal and get going quickly. This is the third set of wheels I've built for this type of riding. I dig it.

5'11"

But I have long legs and want to get a full leg stroke when riding. These bikes can be set up to go fast and far if you pay attention to gearing and cockpit fitting. I ride 6.5 miles to work everyday and the way home is 3 miles of climbing. So I need the full leg power.

seat post

check out these puppies of the past,lots of higher uppers in the lot.

Attachments

• 5184241426_e2ee8f7773_o.jpg
    5184241426_e2ee8f7773_o.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 372
Wheels?

What size are those wheels / tires? That looks like it would be a great ride.
REC

700 rims

This is the third set I've laced into Morrow hubs (the fronts are high flange 60s vintage). I am trying to somewhat create 28" look with modern practicality. I really love the ride.

Notice pre war bike racks at schools work etc

check out these puppies of the past,lots of higher uppers in the lot.

how FEW bikes had tanks! even mid line bikes that todays collectors sort of crap on *-were RARE

POST WAR different story.........

Back