When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where are all the panthers?

-

Lynotch

Finally riding a big boys bike
I feel I don't see many panthers for sale or riders, I've seen a couple at the cyclone coasters ride but that's all. I thought phantoms were more rare but it seems everybody has one of those laying around. Are these more rare or less popular? I found some photos online for reference.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You are correct, you see far more Phantoms for some reason. Here is my 53. Hands down my best riding bike.

c4a6a606-1.jpg

Ozark flyer that is an awesome bike! How much will it cost for me to get my hands on one in decent shape or even restored?

My recommendation would be to watch for one in decent condition with all or most of its original parts. A tall order in itself. It's way expensive to part one together. You cannot hardly refurb one for under $1200 doing all the work yourself.

Ladies Panther

Panther 009.jpg
B6 done 007.jpg

I did a "clean up" on this one last year and sold it at Memory Lane this spring.

Mike

Back