When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'39? Schwinn Auto Cycle Deluxe B707 w/ Whizzer kit

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

American Vintage Bicycle Supply

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
So this bike has been floating around the Atlanta area for some time. I know because it's badged Atlanta Cycle Supply. The lady who owns it now has given up her attempt to get it running(Good), and would probably let it go if I were to make a reasonable offer.

What are your thought?

Gold mine in parts, but I like it as is.

Thanks,
Tyler

PA050908_zps12b3d416-1.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416685785.540575.jpg

Last edited:
That is bad a$$. You are right a lot of good parts there but really cool just like it is. I'm thinking reasonable offer has to be at least $3k? V/r Shawn

yea, a grand for the saddle, and 2k for the rest. Think that is a 700 series mill with gen. possibly 600 series. definately a roller bearing mill w/built in gen. Looks a bit ratty, so maybe she'll be reasonable?

That is bad a$$. You are right a lot of good parts there but really cool just like it is. I'm thinking reasonable offer has to be at least $3k? V/r Shawn

yea, a grand for the saddle, and 2k for the rest. Think that is a 700 series mill with gen. possibly 600 series. definately a roller bearing mill w/built in gen. Looks a bit ratty, so maybe she'll be reasonable?

I know she paid $900...

front brake hub doesn't look like a "forebrake"... more more modern 60's-70's from tandem?

id say a good price would be 2,000-2,200. i don't think its a prewar whizzer kit and the bike has some good parts as in the seat, neck, lights, rack. but not much else. no fender bomb tank or speedo cross bar.

Nick.

Pre-war Whiz head coolin fins ran side to side. also neat to look at, but most are crap due to undesireable metalurgy of casings (flake and crack~brittle)
and narrower jug bolts

id say a good price would be 2,000-2,200. i don't think its a prewar whizzer kit and the bike has some good parts as in the seat, neck, lights, rack. but not much else. no fender bomb tank or speedo cross bar.

Nick.

If I was able to pick it up, I do not see myself doing much more to it than leaving it as is. I think it's the coolest combination of "Bicycle" possible...Auto Cycle, Whizzer, & Atlanta Badge. Doesnt get much better for me.

I would probably hunt down the fender bomb and speedo cross bar...that would be an upgrade for sure.

50's engine on a 30's bike. Like you said, gold mine in parts. Id get the bike back to how it should be and get the engine on a more appropriate bike. Great find, I hope you can get it!

Back