When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Same as it is today

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

dean724

Look Ma, No Hands!
I dont have a pic of the bike i had as a kid........it was yellow instead of white.......but i built this bike as close to what i had at 12.......50 years ago........based on a 24 inch frame with 20 inch wheels...26 inch front fork for that longer front chopper look......back then we didnt have money to buy new bikes.....we would all go to the local dump with tools in hand and scavenge parts etc......and build our own.
aamybike.JPG

aamybike.JPG

pics?

Show us a pic of you with parts and grease as a kid...I love seeing the old pics of us as kids....
That bike is cool. Keep riding.

I dont have a pic of the bike i had as a kid........it was yellow instead of white.......but i built this bike as close to what i had at 12.......50 years ago........based on a 24 inch frame with 20 inch wheels...26 inch front fork for that longer front chopper look......back then we didnt have money to buy new bikes.....we would all go to the local dump with tools in hand and scavenge parts etc......and build our own.View attachment 180872

View attachment 180872
That was so true ...borrowed Dad's pliers, screwdrivers, "model A" adjustable wrench, and rode to the city trash ditch for scavenging.

Back