When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The beginning.....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mickeyc

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
miscellaneous Nov. 2014 021.jpg

This is the starting point for a bike using one of Jim Henderson's custom tanks. You can see those under parts for sale "Spaceliner tanks". I will post photos as the task goes on. Not sure what I am doing just yet. Have to get this torn down and go from there. I already have the tank.
Stay tuned...

Mike

He really nailed those tanks. Maybe the most convincing sex change I've seen--in a bolt-on to boot! Good luck with the build.

I agree about the tanks. I'm no Spaceliner fan but that tank makes for one bad a$$ custom! Can't wait to see what you do with it. V/r Shawn

Latest...

The holidays slowed progress, but here it is as of today.....
Decided on the Nexus 7 speed, looks good. Had to stretch the frame a bit to make it fit. Front wheel matches rear, shiny black rim and spokes, red nipples. LIKE IT! Next will be cleaning up the frame ready for paint. Have an idea on "color". Will be different I assure all.

Mike
Cookie time, house, bike 034.jpg
Cookie time, house, bike 035.jpg

Lookin' good. I'm starting to develop an appreciation for these bikes. Don't know why it took so long?

Back